Installing 3D Module - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Installing 3D Module

HELP ME WITH INSTALLING 3D MODULE!!!
Club559
on March 20th 2008

I really want to add the 3D Module to Cursor Editor!! I have icon editor, but now what?!!?!?!?

Vlasta
on March 20th 2008

The easiest way to add the 3d functions to cursor editor is to uninstall it and then install it again and check the appropriate option during the installation.

Club559
on March 21st 2008

Anonymous
on June 14th 2008

lol

Anonymous
on June 20th 2008

yah

Anonymous
on July 14th 2008

hi thatwas not a big help

MEGADETHFAN3000
on July 30th 2008

Hello!
I have the same problem, i downloaded real world icon editor and got A liscence, on Real World Icon editor, i can use the 3D tools to create icons, it works well. But on real world CURSOR editor, i installed the 3D tools, but when i launh the program the 3d tools are not here, but i still have the 3D example models how do i enable the 3D tools on the cursor editor? thanks in advance!

Vlasta
on July 31st 2008

You need to (re)install it with the 3D module enabled. Check your email box for serial.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on July 31st 2008

hello again...
It didn't worked, i still have the 3D tools on RWicons (which i Reinstalled) and don't have them on RWcursor (which i reinstalled too)

Vlasta
on July 31st 2008

When installing cursor editor, you need to enable the 3d module in the installer - there is a box to be checked ;-).

MEGADETHFAN3000
on July 31st 2008

That's what i did twice (with the checkbox) but it didn't worked (sorry for beign annoying)

Vlasta
on July 31st 2008

If you are sure, you have enabled the 3D module for cursor editor in the installer, go to application About box and enter the name and serial number there and restart it.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on July 31st 2008

Is it possible, if i once installed (more than 30 days ago) real world cursos and deleted it, that now i can't use the 3D tools because the shareware has expired. I think its this because nothing works for me

Vlasta
on July 31st 2008

Yes, it is possible. But it will re-appear once you enter the serial number from the email.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on July 31st 2008

But i dont have a serial number for Real World cursor (sorry for beign a total noob)

Vlasta
on July 31st 2008

I have re-sent it to you. Check your email, and possibly the spam folder.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on August 1st 2008

Well, actually, the only liscence i ever got was the Real World icon editor one (including the 3D tools) but i never had a liscence for the Real World Cursors editor, and the liscence you re sent me didn't worked.

Vlasta
on August 1st 2008

You are right, it was not valid for this version. Please try it again with the new serial.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on August 1st 2008

YEAH, IT FINALLY WORKED!!! THANKS!!!

JJ
on November 10th 2009

It wont work for me because there is no checkbox when i download. it just says there is one for the language package thingy but not 3D.

sixλxis
on March 10th 2010

wait what? theres a 3d editor in the cursor editor too? WANT!

Vlasta
on March 10th 2010

Not yet available for the latest version...it will come.

Page views: 18272       Posts: 22      
Select background
What about ICL files?
Vista & Win 7 icons