Did you like the software? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Did you like the software?

The Official thread where you can say what you want about the software or site.
4m
on September 26th 2009

I highly enjoyed using RealWorld Cursor Editor for its richness of features, functionality and ease of use, but now i'm running an operating system that's not supported by your product. Please, consider making your applications available to other systems or provide equivalents. I really miss your work.

Kind regards,
Ray Eden

Vlasta
on September 26th 2009

I am glad you liked the app. But I am afraid porting the application to Linux or Mac would mean rewriting a large part of it.

The latest version added support for the older Windows 2000, but that is probably not what you need.

4m
on September 30th 2009

Not now, but good to know. :-)

sixλxis
on September 30th 2009

I have tried cursor editor, icon, photo and paint.com.

theyre all just so incredibly awesome!

theyre so simple to use once you get the hang of things!

-REGARDS-

sixAxis (Shaun)

stegarex
on November 6th 2009

I love the ease of the programes! Right now i am downloading RWPaint.COM!
I wonder what it is like to use. I wonder what i should make next.....

stegarex
on November 6th 2009

I love RWpaint.COM it is a good and easy progamme to use. I like all the progammes! every single one of them. ahhh the keyboard died on me!I have to use on-screen keyboard.

Cmclobber561
on November 7th 2009

Can you post your own cursors on this sight.

sixλxis
on November 11th 2009

Yup

Anonymous
on November 13th 2009

Just to let you know that your software is used in the English primary and secondary education, for which I hope you receive a donation. Vlasta, I admire your work. A question from one of my students - I wonder if you have a localised version for the Serbian market or if there is one currently being prepared?
Otherwise, user interface is good and intuitive, help files are adequate and forums - inspiring.
Keep up the good work!

Vlasta
on November 13th 2009

It is good to hear that the tool is being used. Regarding the localization, it is up to the community to translate the user interface. Cursor Editor and Paint.COM can already be localized, the other tools will support the languages in next versions.

sixλxis
on November 25th 2009

Wow thats just awesome, maybe when ive got some money to spare ill donate too! :-D

sixλxis
on November 25th 2009

Consider this topic pinned!

99 replies were left out.

Anonymous
on December 15th 2015

Im really confused about that

AJaxx
on March 15th 2016

I guess this the best place to express gratitude and say thank you for the software. Thank You. I use RWPaint & RWcursor editor most of all. Usually in that order. I'm working toward earning enough buttons, for the license, to use RWPhoto & RWIcon software and I'll be back...

Deepest Thanks,
Jack

nibbler
on August 4th 2016

Can there be a version of our RealWorld software on OSX, Linux, or Ubuntu?

SYNTHCRѺ
on August 24th 2016

You can run RealWorld software on Linux with WINE. I've tested RW Paint, Cursor, and Icon Editor. They all work fine and have never crashed on my system. Also, Ubuntu is just one of the many different version of Linux.

nibbler
on August 24th 2016

What is WINE?

montunas
on October 12th 2017

don't know but looks great

adrenochromedream
on October 27th 2017

I love it

adrenochromedream
on November 8th 2017

I am having issues however using RW Paint to create an icon for my profile, can anyone help?

Anonymous
on December 7th 2017

Here's a giant thank-you for running this life-saver service! Easy to use and reliable. Happy holidays and merry Christmas!

robertjordan
on February 24th 2018

I'm loving it.

Anonymous
on March 23rd 2018

Really this software good I like it.

Page views: 16856       Posts: 123      
You cannot reply to this topic.
Vista & Win 7 icons
Select background
What about ICL files?